United States: We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, debit cards and credit cards. We also accept payments by mail with money orders, checks, or cash. Sometimes there can be problems with Gift Card credit cards because these cards do not use the Address Verification System, so please avoid using Gift Cards which can also result in a temporary pre-authorization against your credit card which we can not control. Also, please avoid using two different addresses for shipping and billing, otherwise the order may be delayed (and possibly canceled) and someone will contact you by e-mail and notify you of the delay.
International: Unfortunately we are unable to offer any international shipping.
Charges On Your Credit Card: This information is for anyone who may be confused about credit card transactions and standard banking polices. Perhaps you are surprised to see a charge on your credit card if the transaction declined, or even multiple charges? Maybe you do not remember that you tried to submit the transaction more than once? When you voluntarily purchase something online with your credit card - your financial institution will automatically create a temporary pre-authorization for the amount of the transaction to ensure sufficient funds and account authenticity, regardless if the transaction is accepted or declined. So for example, if your credit card declines 3 times in a row, it is possible to get 3 pending charge holds on your account. The most common reason for a failed transaction is that the billing address entered does not match the billing address for the debit card / credit card being used for payment. The Address Verification System (AVS) is a system used to verify the address of a person claiming to own a credit card. The system will check the billing address of the credit card provided by the user with the address on file at the credit card company or bank. It is your responsibility to provide valid and accurate billing information, otherwise your transaction can decline which can result in a temporary pre-authorization against your credit card which we do not control. Please do not use Gift Cards on our website because they do not use the Address Verification System, which can result in a declined transaction with a temporary pre-authorization.
Tempoary pre-authorizations will expire, but this timeframe depends on your financial institution's policy (but usually within 24 – 72 hours), this is not controlled by our company. Let's start by clarifying exactly what a pre-authorization is (also called an authorization hold, card authorization, preauthorization, or preauth). It is the practice within the banking industry of authorizing electronic transactions done with a debit card or credit card and holding this balance as unavailable until either the merchant clears the transaction, also called settlement, or the hold "falls off". A credit card pre-authorization is much like any other charge to a credit card, except instead of actually debiting funds from the cardholder - there is just a temporary "hold" on the funds. This can happen even for declined transactions. Once a credit card has been pre-authorized, the cardholder cannot go and spend this money anywhere else. However, at the same time the charge doesn't actually show up on your credit card statement, although if you call your card issuing bank - the card issuer will confirm that a pre-authorization is holding funds on your account. If this has happened to you, our advice is to call your financial institution and inquire why the transanction declined in order to prevent this from happening again. Otherwise, the temporary hold(s) will expire on their own within 24 – 72 hours.
Delivery Time is around 2-6 business days depending how far you live from Las Vegas. We ship small packages with US Priority Mail. Large heavy packages are shipped with UPS. If you have a P.O. Box, your order must be delivered by US Mail.
We provide package tracking numbers to your email as soon as we ship your order. You can also Contact Us for your tracking number.
Our business understands that Customers are the number one asset to any business venture. The customer comes first. We understand that if we don't have happy customers, then we won't stay in business very long! If for any reason whatsoever you are not satisfied with a product that you receive from us, just return it back to us for a refund, no questions asked. Also realize that we refund the cost of the merchandise, not the cost of shipping and handling. Please read Refund / Returns Policy below for conditions that may apply.
You have 30 days to return your order for any reason for a full refund. Return packages to the address that is on our Contact Us page. You can request for an exchange or refund. Also, if you unfortunately received a damaged / defective or incorrect order, we will pay for all costs to replace it. We will not pay for shipping if the item is not defective or the incorrect item. If for any reason whatsoever you are not satisfied with a product that you receive from us, just return it back to us for a refund. In such cases, we will require a photo or video of the problem. Please contact us right away once you have discovered any errors. Refunds and credits are issued under the following conditions:
- Exchanges Resalable Condition: Regarding exchanges, we do require that you return the item to us in the same condition you received it in, and preferably with the same packaging it was shipped in. Please, we can not accept returns in used condition. Refunds will be made only after the item has been inspected and verified to be in 100% resalable condition.
- Return Tracking #: Your returned package must be accounted for. It is required that you ship the package back to us with a valid tracking number in case the package gets lost, and so there is not dispute later if the package was received by us or not.
- Order Reference #: Please write your Online Order # somewhere on the box, or include a copy of your order receipt inside your package, or include a handwritten note with reference to your order information.
- Return Shipping & Handling: Regarding voluntary exchanges, you will pay for shipping your package to us, and then we will pay to ship your exchange back to you. Regarding any broken / defective orders received, we will pay for your return shipping, we will send you a package return label by email which you can then print and attach to your package.
- Where to Mail to: Please mail returns and exchanges to the address on our Contact Us page.
The materials contained in this web site are protected under the copyright and trademark laws of the United States and other countries. All trademarks used in this site are the property of their respectful owners. Unauthorized distribution, duplications, alteration or other use (whether for commercial or non-commercial purposes) of material contained in this site, including without limitation any trademark, image, drawing, text, likeness or photograph may constitute a violation of such laws and may be prosecuted under criminal and/or civil law.
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the web page. While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.